Our conveyors are manufactured in black, stainless or acid-proof design and can be supplied with different wear materials in the tray bottom. The scrap conveyors are built in modules with complete drive & tension sections and intermediate straight sections. Our standard program also includes conveyors with convex and concave cracks.
Noxor supplies various types of scrap conveyors for different purposes:
- One-part scrap conveyors for, for example, sawmills, the cellulose industry and small heat exchangers.
- 2-part scrap conveyors for eg power plants and the cellulose industry.
- 2-part heat-resistant scrap conveyors for, for example, ash handling and lime handling.
- 2-part water-cooled scrap conveyors for bottom ash handling.
Wet scrapers for slag discharge and grate boilers.
- Closed construction
- Can withstand high temperatures
- Can handle large pitch angles
- Can be provided with several outlets
- Can transport on upper or lower part or both