Together with the client, Noxor AB performs inspection and checks of the facility at the agreed times.
- Keeps in stock all delivery-critical spare parts and wearing parts.
- Takes care of lubrication, oil level checks and oil changes.
- Is responsible for safety devices.
- Performs inspections (according to the preventive maintenance schedule).
- Takes care of lubrication, oil level checks and oil changes (according to the lubrication schedule).
- Replaces wearing and spare parts.
- Performs basic servicing work.
- Orders work from Noxor or a contractor of its own choice for other tasks.
- Produces an inspection report containing proposals for appropriate measures and improvements.
- Submits a quotation for replacing wearing and spare parts.
- Submits a quotation for service work (at an hourly rate).
- Submits a quotation for improvement work.
- Checks the work performed (if the maintenance service is provided by other parties).
- Documents changes (according to the hourly price list).